I don’t know if anyone reads this blog, but man, do I enjoy writing it. Not as much as I enjoy writing bits of songs on scraps of paper, but I still like it a lot. Its an outlet, at a time when I feel like the Lord is setting me apart for teaching.
I have been feeling alone, but I know that I am not. I can feel him. Even in my venting, and my frustration, I do not go with out him. He covers and uncovers me as he sees fit.
Makes me sort of mad that I even WANT human companionship. I want to want him and I need to need him, I love to love him, and yeah sometimes I beg him to beg me. (somebody should write a song like that :))
SOMETHING is going on with me. I don’t know what, and to tell you the truth…thats ok. I am an open book, sometimes too open. The good thing about this blog is that, it is mine, and I can be as honest as I want on it.
So here is my truth today…
- people, in general are on my nerves
- i am being convicted right now for the truth listed above.
- my house is not clean, but my hair is.
- i love my kids enough to both kill, and/or die for them.
- I hate it when the Butcher leaves trash in my car
- the above listed truth leads me to sin
- i go from bothered to irate in about 30 seconds
- the above listed truth leads me to sin and repent
- I am sick of politics
- i am sick of fake people
- fake bubbies are ok with me, but not a fake heart
- I have never committed to a hairdresser
- nothing on earth makes me feel like I do when I am worshipping the Lord. nothing.
- Nothing breaks my heart or causes me more insecurities than worshipping the Lord.
- I hate the truth listed above.
- I can’t stand to be decieved, and yet, I let the enemy do it to me on a daily basis.
- If I love you, I love you.
- I want to love more people
- I don’t.