I don’t know if anyone reads this blog, but man, do I enjoy writing it. Not as much as I enjoy writing bits of songs on scraps of paper, but I still like it a lot. Its an outlet, at a time when I feel like the Lord is setting me apart for teaching.
I have been feeling alone, but I know that I am not. I can feel him. Even in my venting, and my frustration, I do not go with out him. He covers and uncovers me as he sees fit.
Makes me sort of mad that I even WANT human companionship. I want to want him and I need to need him, I love to love him, and yeah sometimes I beg him to beg me. (somebody should write a song like that :))
SOMETHING is going on with me. I don’t know what, and to tell you the truth…thats ok. I am an open book, sometimes too open. The good thing about this blog is that, it is mine, and I can be as honest as I want on it.
So here is my truth today…
- people, in general are on my nerves
- i am being convicted right now for the truth listed above.
- my house is not clean, but my hair is.
- i love my kids enough to both kill, and/or die for them.
- I hate it when the Butcher leaves trash in my car
- the above listed truth leads me to sin
- i go from bothered to irate in about 30 seconds
- the above listed truth leads me to sin and repent
- I am sick of politics
- i am sick of fake people
- fake bubbies are ok with me, but not a fake heart
- I have never committed to a hairdresser
- nothing on earth makes me feel like I do when I am worshipping the Lord. nothing.
- Nothing breaks my heart or causes me more insecurities than worshipping the Lord.
- I hate the truth listed above.
- I can’t stand to be decieved, and yet, I let the enemy do it to me on a daily basis.
- If I love you, I love you.
- I want to love more people
- I don’t.
2 thoughts on “Honestly ?”
Angie…. I’ve been reading your blog all morning… Sometimes..I guess…. when we’re alone and there are no voices… God simply speaks. Thanks for your words…
Thanks for commenting. I always think I’m talking to myself, and that would be ok, but it feels great to know that something you read here touched you.