There are some things in life that you feel you could do better, if you were given another go at it. I feel that way about pretty much everything in life….even though I don’t like everything about getting older, I LOVE the wisdom that comes with it. Everything I did when I was young, I can do better now(seriously) You young people might not believe me, but it is true. For example
- sports….much better now
- driving….much improved
- cooking and cleaning….down to a science
- parenting…..looking better all the time
- being a wife….i try not to think about the first 5 years, it only gets better from there.
- being a daughter….having one of your own really makes you a better one.
- fashion….please! I have pictures from when I was 24 where I was trying so hard to look like a proper mommy and wife, that I actually look older than I do now.
There is something to be said for learning and growing. I may not get a do over, but I can look back and make the future better because of it. I am 34 and just now getting to know myself……it feels good.